• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dobbs Defense Grand Opening September 3, 11:30AM

T-Roy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Next Wednesday, 9/3 @ 11:30am the chamber of commerce will be here for an official ribbon cutting/photo op/newspaper article announcing the Grand Opening of Dobbs Defense. (As opposed to the regular opening that we've been doing for the last 7 months at 10am.)

Come on out and get your face in the paper, and Nonlib says he'll list you as a board member, senior advisor on foreign policy, or other important sounding title in the article.

There will be drinks and food if you bring it with you, and we are offering free use of the restrooms for the duration of the event.

Can I be a shareholder?

I don't see why not

What's the normal rate for the bathroom rental. Trying to decide if it's worth the drive.

It's based on a variable algorithm based on demand and how many beers have been consumed usually.

Can I be listed as head googler?

I think I'm director of internet marketing, based on this post, so I guess you can work under me as head googler.

Next Wednesday, 9/3 @ 11:30am the chamber of commerce will be here for an official ribbon cutting/photo op/newspaper article announcing the Grand Opening of Dobbs Defense. (As opposed to the regular opening that we've been doing for the last 7 months at 10am.)

Come on out and get your face in the paper, and Nonlib says he'll list you as a board member, senior advisor on foreign policy, or other important sounding title in the article.

There will be drinks and food if you bring it with you, and we are offering free use of the restrooms for the duration of the event.

I will be there in the capacity of Director of Primate Studies. Someone needs to monitor the Monkey House.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom