Dobbs Defense reality show idea.

All my crazy projects involve mosins and other less popular things... Gonna come see you though for some engraving and i need a .22 can. You open tomorrow?

I am open tomorrow. Always open for you holmes.

He'll need a token gay guy.

P.S. I'm busy.

How busy? It's not gay if we don't make eye contact. That's why we use the hole.

Went there for the first time today. Good guys. I even spent a few dollars while I was there! I definitely will be going back. Good to meet you guys.

They could change the bleeps into, give me a **** damn beer!! bleep bleep..

Its about to the point that I can't even drink at work anymore. Hell, I've about quit drinking at home too. Im telling you man. It's turning in to a job.

Went there for the first time today. Good guys. I even spent a few dollars while I was there! I definitely will be going back. Good to meet you guys.

Thanks, it was great to meet you too. Sorry I was preoccupied while you were there this morning. Had a big day today and lots to do.

All my crazy projects involve mosins and other less popular things... Gonna come see you though for some engraving and i need a .22 can. You open tomorrow?
Nonlib loves working on mosins. I've heard he's great at barrel threading and general Mosin badassery.

Right? Am I right? ;)

Back
Top Bottom