Does anyone have gun related goals or plans for 2023?

- Teach at least 1 new person to enjoy the 2A world in some capacity.
I did that today. Took a co-worker shooting this last year, and it lead to him getting a 1911 for the range and carry. Then he asked me how hard it would be to build an AR....

so he gets his lower, PSA delivers the kit to his house, and he came over today so I could teach him how to assemble it. Gifted him a Daniel Defense rear sight so now he's 100% good to go shoot and dial it in.

I did that today. Took a co-worker shooting this last year, and it lead to him getting a 1911 for the range and carry. Then he asked me how hard it would be to build an AR....

so he gets his lower, PSA delivers the kit to his house, and he came over today so I could teach him how to assemble it. Gifted him a Daniel Defense rear sight so now he's 100% good to go shoot and dial it in.
Way to go! That's what it's all about right there. 😁

Dang you're a cool cowroker!

Night Vision setup: PVS-31A and Ballistic Helmet & accessories. That and if I can swing it, a transferable belt-fed either M2 Browning or M60. More for a functional display or if SHTF and I need to take down some helicopters or vehicles.

Typically I allocate 60K for guns a year, which normally is 30K for a machinegun and 30K for normal guns and accessories. My plan for 2022 was instead of a 30K machinegun, this time I was going to buy gear. Gear as in multiple outfits in multiple colors, body armor, more bug-out bags including triplicates of stuff that goes in them like tent, sleeping bag, cook ware, misc survival stuff and finally the big ticket item a PVS-31A and Ops-Core ballistic helmet.

Unfortunately for 2022, I blew past 60K by April with no night vision to show for it. Then I could not resist buying a machinegun in May which put me past 100K and continued to blow my budget throughout the year. The GF wants a ring next year and I also have to blow 30K modifying one of my new cars, so I don't think I can swing a 70-90K M60 or M2 this coming year. Though if I see one, a switch in my head flips and I have to get it. If I don't get it, I will never get one like it ever again (at least that's what I'm telling myself). So if that happens, I am going to as always, figure out how I'm going to buy it even if that means whoring myself out on the corner catching monkeypox. However, if I can control my spending to 60K for guns in 2023, I would do 25K in Nightvision and accessories, 20K in ammo and a few long rifles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221220_011546.jpg
    Screenshot_20221220_011546.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 23
Dryfire more next year than I did this year

Add more gunhandling in to my Dryfire routine

MORE LIVE FIRE!

Take 2 or 3 Classes from some Instructors I have
not trained with yet

Back
Top Bottom