does anyone make

Our bag less Rainbow uses water to catch everything there is no filter in it. It has been great for 8+ years! way cleaner than the bags cause when you go to dump it dust doesn't go everywhere. But that's just my opinion for what little it's worth.

I'm still using one from the 80's. Still running strong! I like that it can be used wet or dry, plus I've got the shampoo attachment for mine.

Our bag less Rainbow uses water to catch everything there is no filter in it. It has been great for 8+ years! way cleaner than the bags cause when you go to dump it dust doesn't go everywhere. But that's just my opinion for what little it's worth.

Got one just like it........wife killed it in two months

Either go for an Oreck like these guys say or get a Kirby. The Kirby I got I've had for 10+yrs....my mom had it for about that long before that !! They are expensive but I wouldn't have anything else. Mine is all metal, got attachments like crazy(including a dry shampoo ) . The only down side is you have to get parts for them at a Kirby store (authorized retailer) but once you get set up.....

I had never even heard of a Kirby till we bought our house in 1990. A few months after we moved in my wife decided she wanted one, I almost flipped when she told me what they cost but nearly 24 years later and that thing still works great. Never even had to have any repairs done on it. There's a vacuum repairman in Newnan that sells the bags for it too. That thing will suck the chrome right off a trailer hitch ball. LOL!

I had never even heard of a Kirby till we bought our house in 1990. A few months after we moved in my wife decided she wanted one, I almost flipped when she told me what they cost but nearly 24 years later and that thing still works great. Never even had to have any repairs done on it. There's a vacuum repairman in Newnan that sells the bags for it too. That thing will suck the chrome right off a trailer hitch ball. LOL!
Only things I've ever had to get was belts, bags , and an occasional roller. Freaking great !

Back
Top Bottom