• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does anyone remember playing this game?

My great uncle gave me half a dozen m-80’s, unbeknownst to any adults I was associated with, then headed home to FL. I had to have been less than 8 because we moved from the house we lived in then just about on my 8th birthday. He would be considered irresponsible today but I thought he was the best

20210116_132208.jpg

Jarts, Cowboys and Indians, Knocker Balls and dirt clod fights... we lived through it.
True story. When I was a young'n we were having a neighborhood dirt clog fight and one of my running buddies got hit in the head with a good old fashioned Middle Georgia dried red clay clog. Knocked him stone cold unconscious. Scared the crap out of all of us. :shocked:

I can remember when I was 10-12 playing with recurve bows. My brother and I would shoot an arrow straight up out of site. Whose ever arrow stuck up in the ground the closest to you won. Not moving was the key to survival.
Rode dirt bikes, go carts, bull calves, built forts by cutting down large pine trees. Jumped 55 gallon drums on bicycles , made flips out of dogwood branches and shoe tongues. May pop fights which turned into mud clod fights which turned into putting rocks inside them then fist fight was on. Wish I could go back in time. Had a lot of good clean fun.

Back
Top Bottom