Does Paula Deen owe an apology?

The whole "well they use that word" argument is ridiculous. When they use it it sounds ignorant and stupid. Is that the way you want to sound?

This whole story is about something she admitted saying 30 years ago. She was in her mid teens before the civil rights movement got going. I am sure many colorful terms made their way into and out her vocabulary over her 66 years.

She may be a closet racist but no one here can judge based on a statement made three decades ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahahahahaha!!! Way to lighten this thread up... You just earned cool points with me!

You can't take life too seriously.

Well if Jesse Jackson says it's wrong...clearly there is a need to investigate.

I would marry that woman so she could feed me endless servings of that over saturated buttery deep fried goodness she so pleasantly creates. Like the Bob Ross of terrible food.

**** Paula Deen. (1) She's white trash. (2) She has no backbone.
**** Jackson and Sharpton for being moochers and race baiters.

As a matter of fact, **** all these celebrities and TV "personalities."

Well if Jesse Jackson says it's wrong...clearly there is a need to investigate.

I would marry that woman so she could feed me endless servings of that over saturated buttery deep fried goodness she so pleasantly creates. Like the Bob Ross of terrible food.

As I understand it, she may have been simply reaching out to those living in poverty, as a curtosy........

Back
Top Bottom