• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does silencer shop price match?

Just wondering if they would match a price for me. Anyone know for sure?

Mike Mers here. I run the dealer sales team for Silencer Shop.

When you buy from SilencerShop.com you are buying from the dealer you select the item to ship 2. Your selected dealer sets the prices you see on SilencerShop.com.

If you need a price match the thing to do would be to call that dealer they may sell the item to you at a lower rate (or not) in store and Silencer Shop would still handle your paperwork.

For the sake of this thread lets consider a few other things. Let's say another online retailer has a silencer for $50 less. SilencerShop.com never charges you shipping on your order. So if the other retailer charges you $15 shipping the difference is now only $35. Ordering from SilencerShop.com or a Silencer Shop dealer at their retail location means that you will not be charged a transfer fee. If you buy from Buds gun shop online they keep all the profit from the item and your local dealer has to charge you a transfer fee to make money, keep the lights on and cover the cost of storing and insuring your item. These transfer fees are often $75 or $100... but lets just use $50 ( a cheap class 3 transfer these days). You will pay $15 more for an item you thought you bought for $50 less.

Long story short look at what the total cost is and pick the best option for yourself.

Also send me a PM with what dealer you use and what item you are thinking about..... who has it for less. maybe this dealer has his prices to high on silencershop.com and doesn't know it

When you buy from SilencerShop.com you are buying from the dealer you select the item to ship 2. Your selected dealer sets the prices you see on SilencerShop.com.

If you need a price match the thing to do would be to call that dealer they may sell the item to you at a lower rate (or not) in store and Silencer Shop would still handle your paperwork.

For the sake of this thread lets consider a few other things. Let's say another online retailer has a silencer for $50 less. SilencerShop.com never charges you shipping on your order. So if the other retailer charges you $15 shipping the difference is now only $35. Ordering from SilencerShop.com or a Silencer Shop dealer at their retail location means that you will not be charged a transfer fee. If you buy from Buds gun shop online they keep all the profit from the item and your local dealer has to charge you a transfer fee to make money, keep the lights on and cover the cost of storing and insuring your item. These transfer fees are often $75 or $100... but lets just use $50 ( a cheap class 3 transfer these days). You will pay $15 more for an item you thought you bought for $50 less.

Long story short look at what the total cost is and pick the best option for yourself.

Also send me a PM with what dealer you use and what item you are thinking about..... who has it for less. maybe this dealer has his prices to high on silencershop.com and doesn't know it

Attachments

• yeah.gif
    yeah.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 11

Thanks homie!

Back
Top Bottom