• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dog help.

Yeah...and boot and bonnet, nickers and damn fries are chips and chips are crisps. Worst thing about visiting England was a toss up between driving a proper car on bass-akwards roads with mailboxes wizzing past your ear or the Christmas wrapping paper they use in the loo(bathroom). Wiping your ass with that stuff certainly explains the "stiff upper lip". Best thing was Cadbury Flake. Talk about melt in your mouth. Best chocolate in the world bar none.. And I only had to run over two or three "roundabouts" before someone explained why they had pitchers mounds in the middle of the damned intersections. LOL!

Haven't been there, but I'm picturing Clark Griswold "look kids, Big Ben, Parliament"..."I can't get left". They love coming across the pond and going shooting.

But back to the minion's original post. I think this is a Black lab, Australian Shepherd mix. Heinz 57's are truly the best dogs, so long as they aren't shateeters. I've always had mutts meself, but would looove me a Rhodesian.

LOL! Yeah...driving there is a mess. I cross the channel on the ferry. As in "Oooh...white cliffs of Dover babe" ferry. Got back in the car and damn near ran over two mini's(and I was only driving a VW Golf) on MY side of the road...er..well oops THIER side. ). Never gonna understand a people who shift left handed while steering right handed all the while sitting in the passenger seat.

Back
Top Bottom