• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doge coin crypto

And I’ll be heading to the bank :lol:

Between this and NFTs I’m doing good with things I don’t even fully understand. DOGE was supposed to be a joke and NFTs just make my brain hurt trying to grasp the point of it.

I can not believe this hit over 12 cents! I am holding what I have for a year so I don't have anymore capital gains tax. So no matter what it does I am in it with 55k doge coin

I have been reading into it and I feel like it's a crypto currency penny stock that has real potential to hit a dollar a share.

Anyone else read into it? I might toss a few hundred into it on a long term gamble.

What say you?
I treated it like it's forex. Pips up & down. Buy when it's lower sell anytime you have a profit & rebuy. It really might just go to the moon. The R ed it group looks like they're behind it.

I treated it like it's forex. Pips up & down. Buy when it's lower sell anytime you have a profit & rebuy. It really might just go to the moon. The R ed it group looks like they're behind it.
Most all cryptos are up 5%-20%. Coinbase goes on sale at 9:30 this morning is my guess why. If your looking to take profits I’d keep a close eye on your coins. This bubble will burst.

Back
Top Bottom