• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dont buy ugly guns

Goosebuster

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Roll Tide Roll
19   0
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else think the Grey Polymer guns are hideous? FDE isn't my favorite, i think most of them are ugly too, but i have seen a few of them that look ok. However, the grey ones are down right ugly, i wouldn't own one unless it was given to me...... Then i would try to trade it for a black or stainless gun.
p80-6.jpg
FMKG9C1G2UG_1.jpg
Unknown.jpeg

Is it just me or does anyone else think the Grey Polymer guns are hideous? FDE isn't my favorite, i think most of them are ugly too, but i have seen a few of them that look ok. However, the grey ones are down right ugly, i wouldn't own one unless it was given to me...... Then i would try to trade it for a black or stainless gun. View attachment 1606013View attachment 1606014View attachment 1606015

That P80 frame's got almost everything I dislike on a Lower. Color, funky trigger guard, finger-tickly trigger, light rail, stippling. Just lacks an ambi safety or it would cover it all. Combine it with a different color slide with front serrations or gills and you would have an all time winner.

Back
Top Bottom