Don't tell my Glock's

Is this the sig that people rag on so much ? I doubt it reading what all of you are saying ? Is this the only Factory made sig / and pls no smart a** answers . You sig lovers know what im talking about ..

The p250 is the one that people "rag on."

The sig pro or sp2022 is considered by man sig owners to be a good value for a polymer sig with a slightly lesser trigger than a 226/229. Of course its also half the cost.

I own a 226 and I have shot the sig pro. I believe that they are very very nice and I have nothing really bad to say about them. If I didnt already own the 226 I wouldve bought one already.

I had a buddy that picked up the older sig pro 2009 in 9mm. After shooting it side by side with my sig 228 w. german I swear it had a smoother trigger, and that is saying alot. German/Swiss made gun if memory serves...

I have the Sig 229 and the 2022, IMHO the 229 does have a little nicer trigger but not by much. The 2022 is a little lighter which I tend to find my groupings aren't as good as the 229 but overall the 2022 is a sweet gun at a great Sig price. Have fun with yours.

Back
Top Bottom