Don't you just hate it when....

I just had one today for a MOE 15-22 all set up for after work. We agreed on a location to meet and I got the cash out and told my son we were going shooting tomorrow. An hour after we texted everything,he text back that a buyer that he thought was backing out somehow came up with the cash and was on his way to met him. I texted him back telling him of what I already told my son and that I wasn't too.happy.
I can tell you I've never backed out of a deal once its been agreed upon. Even when others have offered me more. I mean your word has got to count for something, right? I could be d**kish and leave negative feedback on here, but I won't.

You are not doing anything wrong by leaving negative feedback when a member backed out of a deal. That is exactly what the system is for. You are actually doing a disservice to the rest of us by not leaving appropriate feedback.

I just had one today for a MOE 15-22 all set up for after work. We agreed on a location to meet and I got the cash out and told my son we were going shooting tomorrow. An hour after we texted everything,he text back that a buyer that he thought was backing out somehow came up with the cash and was on his way to met him. I texted him back telling him of what I already told my son and that I wasn't too.happy.
I can tell you I've never backed out of a deal once its been agreed upon. Even when others have offered me more. I mean your word has got to count for something, right? I could be d**kish and leave negative feedback on here, but I won't.

Neg him!

So you'd rather be "d**kish" and leave no feedback so that others won't be made aware? :nono:

- - - Updated - - -

You are not doing anything wrong by leaving negative feedback when a member backed out of a deal. That is exactly what the system is for. You are actually doing a disservice to the rest of us by not leaving appropriate feedback.

Should have read further before commenting. :thumb:

Some buyers/sellers negotiate well on line. But when it comes to closing and delivering they lose their backbone and have a great lacking of morals and ethics. Negative feedback on these clowns is imperative.

Got his address?? Maybe we can go TP it.
Single or double ply? All I got is a name and number,and you'd have to do me seriously worse to post it on the interwebs.
you should leave feedback where future buyers will know how he is.

So you'd rather be "d**kish" and leave no feedback so that others won't be made aware? :nono:

- - - Updated - - -

Should have read further before commenting. :thumb:

I was informed of just such a situation this week that took place last weekend.

Neg Neg Neg

The Neg has been done due to the majority pressure placed upon me. I'm sure he'll probably PM me of his displeasure. Here is the original thread as well.
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/517875-Item-Gone!-Fs-s-amp-w-m-amp-p-15-22-moe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom