• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

DR Cool has an entry level position open

Status
Not open for further replies.
HVAC is a good trade and this is a good opportunity for someone. I hope you find the right candidate. Paying for the EPA certification test is a definite benefit in itself. Having a boss that encourages it is also a benefit.

DR Cool is a gun friendly workplace.

By "gun friendly" I mean employees are welcome to deep conceal a firearm for personal protection. That does not mean using a personal firearm to safeguard company materials nor does it mean strapping on a S&W .500 thinly covered by a teeshirt. It means deep conceal (nobody knows where it is but you) for defense of your own life.

We also offer discounted memberships at Governor's Gun Club.

By "gun friendly" I mean employees are welcome to deep conceal a firearm for personal protection. That does not mean using a personal firearm to safeguard company materials nor does it mean strapping on a S&W .500 thinly covered by a teeshirt. It means deep conceal (nobody knows where it is but you) for defense of your own life.

Hey! I want a discounted membership at GGC!

cmon, a g43 should be an issued item like the service truck and freon manifold!!!!

Wish all business owners were like that! Good **** man.

Good luck finding decent gophers. We got a good batch last summer that we kept and trained (I do commercial/industrial HVAC) but they are crazy hard to come by as proved but the moron who just quit after 3 weeks(He was the first, and hopefully last, construction worker I've met that had a gluten allergy). My generation (I'm 28) and younger is full of lazy, entitled, sensitive, dumbasses that all got participation trophies and "I'm special" stickers. They don't know any better, but that still isn't an excuse once you hit the real world. HVAC is a great industry to get in to if you like that sense of accomplishment at the end of the day, like that feeling you get when you look at your yard after you cut it. You would think that with all of the instant gratification my generation was brought up on, we would have people flocking to jobs that had a tangible result at the end of the day. But I guess I'm thinking too logically.

I left a cushy desk job 4 years ago and have never once wanted to go back. Do something real and build something with your hands. You'll feel better about life and your place in it.

So for all of you guys out there who don't know about college, hate your current job, or just like building stuff, DO THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom