Dr. Cool

Let me tell you about Brother Dave....I live on my Mountain,,,Fort Mountain in North Georgia...He has come all the way up here several times to help fix my old 21 year Trane unit...I love my Brother, he has always been here when I needed help..Last week my old Trane unit died. I did not question anything, other than to tell him to replace it if he could..Not only did he replace it, but he also replaced the thermostat at my request...He is an animal and always been there for me.....My funds are rapidly going down hill, but I never questioned his advice and why????He is a Man that I respect and a total professional and know that he is looking out for me...I am Blessed to know such a Great Brother..Choose Wisely I know I did..

you never know unless you call him. He’s been out on some of my job in places I thought might be too far for him. Also, he’s even been known to help people out over the phone.
He talked me thru over the phone on how to replace the AC condenser pump.

Let me tell you about Brother Dave....I live on my Mountain,,,Fort Mountain in North Georgia...He has come all the way up here several times to help fix my old 21 year Trane unit...I love my Brother, he has always been here when I needed help..Last week my old Trane unit died. I did not question anything, other than to tell him to replace it if he could..Not only did he replace it, but he also replaced the thermostat at my request...He is an animal and always been there for me.....My funds are rapidly going down hill, but I never questioned his advice and why????He is a Man that I respect and a total professional and know that he is looking out for me...I am Blessed to know such a Great Brother..Choose Wisely I know I did..

100 percent. I don’t even get a quote from him anymore. I just say hey, how ya doing? Catch up a bit and he does his thing. Comes in and I talk to him until his phone is about to explode then I ask him what I owe him. It’s the best feeling in the world(my dad had his own hvac company. Too crippled to service anymore. I always call him first. He’s old but spot on. Dave always says what my dad tells me is the problem). I know I’m sounding like I have a crush, but once you find an honest Hvac guy you better keep them digits and hope he doesn’t retire. I’ve been screwed in the past by the big 3 here in the metro.

100 percent. I don’t even get a quote from him anymore. I just say hey, how ya doing? Catch up a bit and he does his thing. Comes in and I talk to him until his phone is about to explode then I ask him what I owe him. It’s the best feeling in the world(my dad had his own hvac company. Too crippled to service anymore. I always call him first. He’s old but spot on. Dave always says what my dad tells me is the problem). I know I’m sounding like I have a crush, but once you find an honest Hvac guy you better keep them digits and hope he doesn’t retire. I’ve been screwed in the past by the big 3 here in the metro.

That also sounds really weird. THE BIG 3

Back
Top Bottom