• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Drive Thru Lotto - What do you do?

Order is wrong but in your favor, what do you do?

• Hand the bag back and ask for your correct order. (this makes the drivers behind you love you)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Go into the restaurant and practice your ghetto negotiation skillz to correct the order.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Drive on home and pretend to be Fat Bastard while gorging yourself on the goodies.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Throw the bag out the window on the highway on your way to Taco Bell. (to buy tacos)

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I take an extra Lipitor prior to opening the bag.... I then proceed to destroy the entire bag, and then lecture patients on the evil of fast foods.... Its Cathartic....!

Is you keep a freezer full of lean cuisines and frozen chicken pieces it is much easier to pass by the fast food and just cruise on back home.

I didn't feel like cooking tonight so the wife went to McDonald's. She went through the drive-through, ordered basically 3 meals. Someone a couple of cars ahead of her ordered a sweet tea. Well they somehow charged that lady for the sweet tea and my wife's order. The lady was long gone by the time they realized what happened. I guess she'll figure it out when she gets home, I hope?!?

Next time I'm at a fast food joint, I'm going to pay for someone's drive-through order. It's the right thing to do.

Ordered a Cherry turnover at Arbys,bit into it and it was apple. ate all but 1 bite took it to counter and said this aint cherry.They gave me a cherry one

Back
Top Bottom