• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drive Thru Lotto - What do you do?

Order is wrong but in your favor, what do you do?

• Hand the bag back and ask for your correct order. (this makes the drivers behind you love you)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Go into the restaurant and practice your ghetto negotiation skillz to correct the order.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Drive on home and pretend to be Fat Bastard while gorging yourself on the goodies.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Throw the bag out the window on the highway on your way to Taco Bell. (to buy tacos)

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No more BK for me. Green veggies, baked fish and chicken from now on. Trying to keep carbs down to 45 of less grams per day. Driving past BK = 20 grams of carbs from inhaling.

Super! Try filling your freezer with the little $3 lean cuisine entrees, and then stir in a couple of sliced hard boiled eggs to get your protein. They have good flavor. Much easier to cook than from scratch.

The veggies are way overrated IMO. They keep your stomach all stretched out. I take a multivitamin instead.

Lean ground beef browned with Canned beans mixed in is great for a diet also, IMO.

If you try to jog every other day that might help too. You don’t gave to run very far at all to start getting benefits. Just keep your chin tucked in and your head back and get yourself winded. It helps get your ribs and spine moving again and tightens up your belly, which helps with the hunger.

Btw I ran my first sub 10 minute mile in prolly 25 years yesterday. I started running again about two months ago to get my ribs moving to help myself recover my from shoulder injury. At first I could only slog about a half mile in slow motion.

Canned PBR works well with my diet these days. I drink two tallboys then pass out.

D8A979D8-A869-4EA7-BD45-189A97CF5BDD.png

I keep 2 or 3 pounds a week of lean red meat in my diet these days to make sure I’m getting enough creatine.

A few years ago I stopped eating red meat and became extremely weak after a few months.

Ive been getting my strength and energy back ever since I stopped all artificial sweeteners and started eating lean red meat after my workouts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine

If your doctor will let you do it try to ease into jogging a little. It’s much better than walking. You’ve got to use more muscles. If you can only walk, try to walk the steepest hills you can find.

OK, I was out and about shopping on Saturday morning. I waited until 11am so McDonalds would be serving something other than breakfast. I'm on a diet but decided to treat myself to a couple of Double Cheese Burgers. I should have known better. I was 10th car in line, finally got up to the order station, gave her my order 3 times to finally get it right, "may I have 2 double cheeseburgers please", got my total, got to the window and paid, got up to the other window and guy started to hand me a bag and then said "oops, not yours" then manager came up and said "park him in reserved 2" so they ask me to park and wait. I did, waited almost 15 minutes for a little girl to come out with a bag and she said "you got cheeseburgers right", I said yes, took the bag and left for home. Thought the bag was a little bit heavy but maybe they put in lot of napkins and stuff. Got home and opened it up and I had 4 special order cheeseburger, each one fixed differently and a medium and a small fry. Dogs got the fries. I ate 2 of the cheeseburgers and in keeping with my diet I tossed the bread on the other two and just ate the meat. About 30 minutes there was a ruble way down in my stomach and I barely made it to the bathroom where I spent the next 4 hours make hasty trips back to the loo. Luckily wife was not home so she didn't know I both cheated on the diet and clogged the toilet a few times.

Now, how do you think the other people who got my 2 double cheeseburgers felt when they got home and everyone had to share half of one and no fries that they paid for. I feel sorry for them but they should have checked their bag and then been ready to wait another 15 minutes.

That is the last time I'll eat at the McDonalds on Fairburn Road in Douglasville. It's just not worth it, even with all the free food.

Back
Top Bottom