• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Drive Thru Lotto - What do you do?

Order is wrong but in your favor, what do you do?

• Hand the bag back and ask for your correct order. (this makes the drivers behind you love you)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Go into the restaurant and practice your ghetto negotiation skillz to correct the order.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Drive on home and pretend to be Fat Bastard while gorging yourself on the goodies.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Throw the bag out the window on the highway on your way to Taco Bell. (to buy tacos)

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before my evil leprechaun doctor put me on a restricted diet, I'd go to Burger King once a week or so and buy a biscuit and hashbrowns for breakfast.

While the drive thru window would often get my order wrong (not in my favor), once in a blue moon they'd hand me a bag that weighed WAY TOO MUCH for what I'd ordered. It's kind of like winning the ghetto lottery! I've always just driven on home to see what I had won. To go into the store and try to get it sorted would be more painful than root canal without novocaine.

Does this ever happen to you and if so, what do you do?

www.jnkmail.com_inline_burger_king.jpg

My orders are always messed up, even at cracker barrel walk in. My order consists of a country fried steak, yes with gravy, my veggies are correct or can easily be spotted ( the cashier goes through the order with you to make sure it's correct ) but my country fried steak with gravy is a different story, you see chicken fried steak with gravy is identical to country fried steak until you cut into it, well you guessed it, they got the order wrong. And this had happened more than once, someone else picked up the order. Rant over, djd.

Back
Top Bottom