• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

DSG arms $109 spikes full auto BCG

I wish I had the luck everyone else had. I tried to place an order on 11/18/2013 at 4am. I was trying to order some colored pmags and a double sling end plate. There was something wrong where I could not create an account. After a few tries I was able to set up an account. Shortly after, there was another problem where it would not approve my card during checkout, and the order did not go through. Later that day at around noon, I checked my bank account and I was charged for the amount of the order I attempted to place. I contacted DSG by email and they replied that they do not have any charges pending to my account. The order was not listed in my "order history" section on their website either. When i log onto their site, it still shows those items in my shopping cart. Still waiting a reply from DSG.

I am just wondering if anyone has had similar problems. I am not knocking DSG, for plenty of my peers are happy customers of them. I just have crappy luck while ordering things online. Some of my fellow ODT'ers may have heard a few of my stories. I should just stick with buying things locally at gun stores and ranges. When you guys post deals like these, it does get pretty tempting...

I think it's worth the hassle. You can find most things online for cheaper with no hassle. I don't know that I've ever purchased ammo in a store. I kind of shake my head when I read threads about guys staking out ammo at Wal-Mart :confused:

UPDATE!

This morning, I checked my account and was issued a refund in the full amount. There are no orders in the "Order History" section(there never was) on their website, and the items I attempted to order are still in my "shopping cart" when I log onto the DSG website. Still, I had no responses to my emails or any communication. However, they did take care it and all is well again. Have a good day, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom