• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

DTI AR15 Under $450 smoking deal!

At least DTI is still in business COLT fixing go belly up.But I forgot we have internet commados here so DTI would be uzeless to those rump rangers.
To much advertising and Internet lore. I wouldnt be able to tell much of a difference or any at all between the two.

Btw i fall victim to internet hype, but i dont mind some parts do have some benefits

Its mil spec in dimensions. So manufacturers make proprietary uppers. I like dust covers but prefer no fa
I think I've only needed a FA one time in the last two years. I went to fire and nothing happened. I hit the FA and it did the trick. I have no idea why. Could have been the cheap Tula ammo. Its definitely not a deal breaker for me. The 1:9 is though. I like the older Smith and Wesson sport with the 1:8 barrel as well. Too bad they changed out to a 1:9 as well.

I think I've only needed a FA one time in the last two years. I went to fire and nothing happened. I hit the FA and it did the trick. I have no idea why. Could have been the cheap Tula ammo. Its definitely not a deal breaker for me. The 1:9 is though. I like the older Smith and Wesson sport with the 1:8 barrel as well. Too bad they changed out to a 1:9 as well.
1:9 will pob shoot that 55 grn better than 1:7. 1:7 is for longer/heavier projectiles.
Also im not a fan of using a fa to jam a round in a chamber, it usually doesnt go in for a reason.

1:9 will pob shoot that 55 grn better than 1:7. 1:7 is for longer/heavier projectiles.
Also im not a fan of using a fa to jam a round in a chamber, it usually doesnt go in for a reason.

That's why I like the 1:8. I used mine for hunting a few times and liked the 72gr. The did well with the 1:8.

That's why I like the 1:8. I used mine for hunting a few times and liked the 72gr. The did well with the 1:8.
I do like 1:8 as an all arounder. If i had this rifle id shoot the cheapest ammo possible and the 1:9 would be great for that. Chromelined would be better but wont make much of a difference to the guy that buys this rifle

At least DTI is still in business COLT fixing go belly up.But I forgot we have internet commados here so DTI would be uzeless to those rump rangers.

raise your hand if you have ever owned a Del-Ton. Goooood.
Now keep them raised if you have ever been to their facility. oh wow. no more hands? hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom