• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dumb people

I've had a few come to me because they are concerned about what's happening. Rather than laughing and turning them away in distain, I've helped them as much as I can. I've helped to create several new and responsible gun owners that are supporters of the 2A.

Didn't think that was a bad idea, but I guess YMMV.

A lot of people know I am a gun person. So now at this time of year they come to me asking where can I get a gun reasonable. And I laugh at them and ask them are you from earth.
And I ask them where has your head been for the last 2 years. Does anybody have dumb a$$ people asking them this or am I the only one.
If I had a dollar for every moron lazy-assed person that aksed me fer a gun or where they could get one cheap (since March) I'd make Crassus look like a pauper.

Somebody who doesn't have a gun, but has the right mindset to use one effectively and wants to start training and getting serious about personal protection...

...should happily pay today's prices for guns and three times the standard rate for ammo (assuming the right ammo is available at all).

Back
Top Bottom