Eastman gunshow (yesterday)

robster31316

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
So despite what everyone thinks about Eastman gun shows, including myself, I went to the one in Savannah yesterday. My buddy needed help picking out a new deer rifle. So I obliged him in his endeavor. I also wanted to see if there were any trades out there so i brought along my s/s Browning BDA .380 the only offer I had was for a Trijicon 4x32 ACOG. I held off since I already have a MARS sight on my M-4, and an EO tech on my AK. Although, was seriously contemplating the trade. However, i was there for my friend so we looked at all the dealers tables and told him the best deals are the ones walking in the door and that's were we found the Winchester Model 70 feather weight in .270 with a Leupold rifleman on top. after talking to the guy and insuring him that we didn't want to flip the gun he let it go for $580. which given the composite stock and great condition of the gun I thought was a great deal. Ammo was too bad either considering Georgia Arms had some competition this year as well. So again despite my better judgement not to go to a Eastman show we still had a good time. Thought ya'll might want to know.

I'm not a fan of Mr. Eastman...and some of his cronies...but every once in a while, I cave in and go to one of his shows. Sometimes you find a bargain...sometimes not. Still fun to look around on occasion. Nice find on the Model 70...hope it serves your friend well.

Not a big fan of eastman either.. I remember the unwritten rules when we used to have tables there. But im with junior.. its fun to go sometimes to be surrounded by firepower.

Back
Top Bottom