Eastman gunshow (yesterday)

Any more around Savannah, if you go to a gun show it will be an Eastmans.
I was there early on Saturday and saw a Glock model 23 with OD frame and gills, tag was at 450.00
There were several good deals in the building.
Mike

I treat going as a form of entertainment. I never really expect to find a deal unless it's from a private dealer. I do sometimes enjoy putting a FOR SALE sign on one of my guns and walking around with it. Sold 2 like that before.

I treat going as a form of entertainment. I never really expect to find a deal unless it's from a private dealer. I do sometimes enjoy putting a FOR SALE sign on one of my guns and walking around with it. Sold 2 like that before.
I love to see the look on people faces when you tell them it actually cost money...

I have rarely found any actual deals there in the last few years... i find it more entertaining to gawk at the occassional rarity or odd weapon you come across... more over... i like to people watch.. and boy you can find some interesting folks to follow around and listen too.

You don't see that at the Eastmans shows anymore.
I have heard it's now against the rules.
It took all the fun out of going.

Back
Top Bottom