• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EDC belt recommendations

shootin4fun

Default rank 5000+ posts
Veritas Aequitas
187   0
Reaction score
What brand/type do you guys use? I have used leather for years and was wondering what you guys use for an everyday, go-to work and play, decent belt.

Thanks and have a great Father’s Day y’all

What brand/type do you guys use? I have used leather for years and was wondering what you guys use for an everyday, go-to work and play, decent belt.

Thanks and have a great Father’s Day y’all

Based on recommendations here on ODT, I have several Bull Belts from Daltech Force. They do several widths and thickness with several buckle options and many styles. Made in the USA from USA Leather. Their SuperBIO belts are also nice if you need something that's more chemical resistant.

1655662430791.png

I have been using a “tow belt” from Saddleback Leather (made in Mexico) the last few years. It works well and it looks like a nice, normal belt. Have ordered from The Belt Man (was NC and now AL) and they’re great. Also ordered from Armour Belts in Michigan. Great handmade quality but thick. I can’t get onboard wearing a riggers belt. Also don’t like cobra style buckles.

I have a leather belt from Tucker gun leather in Texas I've been wearing every day for about 15 years now. I'd buy another one from them in a heartbeat but its looking like this one will probably last longer than I will.

Back
Top Bottom