• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Educate me on ODT ammo prices

Like @Adamjen15 said, generally you should pay .30ea or less. Obviously if they're selling the green tips they will ask for more. Factory 223/5.56 ammo should never be purchased for more than .50ea

Like @Adamjen15 said, generally you should pay .30ea or less. Obviously if they're selling the green tips they will ask for more. Factory 223/5.56 ammo should never be purchased for more than .50ea

I see you have never bought FGMM or any of the high end hunting or match rounds. The reality is ammo is a commodity and supply and demand affects the cost. I remember when market price for metal surplus AR mags was $20-35. The last 4 years have been salad days for gun stuff. If you have not been buying in the last 4 years you get what you get for failing to pay attention.

I see you have never bought FGMM or any of the high end hunting or match rounds. The reality is ammo is a commodity and supply and demand affects the cost. I remember when market price for metal surplus AR mags was $20-35. The last 4 years have been salad days for gun stuff. If you have not been buying in the last 4 years you get what you get for failing to pay attention.
Lol sorry if you paid that for ARmags. I know what it cost and I known what I'll pay. You can keep your "match grade"

Before walmart stopped selling, federal .223 was 29.99 per 100. I have bought bulk federal 556 for $289 per thousand in the past 30 days. If you are looking for ammo now, you are going to be at someone's mercy as to what it will cost. I have some 300 blackout I'm contemplating listing as I don't have a gun that shoots it. It's subsonic self defense stuff that cost me 2 to 4 bucks a round. Pro tip: try to trade for it, might work might not.

Lol sorry if you paid that for ARmags. I know what it cost and I known what I'll pay. You can keep your "match grade"

That was market price from 1998-2004 for magazines. Good ammo has always been expensive 4moa range plinkers vs 1 moa is usually 3 times the cost. I never understood the I want a 1 moa rifle and buy 4 moa ammo concept. Yet I see it all the time and not just here. Guys buy $1200+ guns and then feed the gun the cheapest ammo they can buy. Also the 3 shot group is another discussion.

That was market price from 1998-2004 for magazines. Good ammo has always been expensive 4moa range plinkers vs 1 moa is usually 3 times the cost. I never understood the I want a 1 moa rifle and buy 4 moa ammo concept. Yet I see it all the time and not just here. Guys buy $1200+ guns and then feed the gun the cheapest ammo they can buy. Also the 3 shot group is another discussion.
Very true, if someone wants to get their grouping dialed in then they will just have to pay for it

Back
Top Bottom