eFile Payment Issue

Fire4Effect

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
26   0
Reaction score
So on Monday, I e-filed for a Form 1 to build an SBR which for being a short form took 2 hours due to the very slow loading screens. I got all the way to the point where I entered my payment information to have the website go down. Payment was taken from my account and I got a receipt from pay.gov however my form is stuck in draft and I can not click the button that says sign and submit. I have called, and emailed but have gotten no resolution except to keep checking. Has anyone else had this issue and what kind of resolution did you get?

Happens all the time. Log out, log back in, try to submit. Walk away from the computer and let it do it's thing. After doing this a few times it will finally submit.

What browser are you using? I tried it in IE and kept getting stuck. Switched over to FF, and I did the entire process in 10 minutes. Also try earlier in the morning when server loads are at a minimum.

I use a Mac with the recommended browser. Keep in mind this happened on Monday I was able to enter all my Form 1 information all the way to payment when the site went down. It is saved to my draft and I can see that it is filled out completely. I can get to the last part, the certify screen, but I can not click sign and submit, it still wants me to pay, which I won't be doing again. I have tried multiple times when ever the site is actually up, I have nothing better to do with my time than this right now, which is exactly why I choose to do it.

I use a Mac with the recommended browser. Keep in mind this happened on Monday I was able to enter all my Form 1 information all the way to payment when the site went down. It is saved to my draft and I can see that it is filled out completely. I can get to the last part, the certify screen, but I can not click sign and submit, it still wants me to pay, which I won't be doing again. I have tried multiple times when ever the site is actually up, I have nothing better to do with my time than this right now, which is exactly why I choose to do it.

Try a different browser. Or if you have a phone with internet, try it.

It took me an easy hour to get my form 1 submitted, between ridiculous load times and having to break my trust down to 3 separate pdfs to accommodate their 3mg per doc limit.

Try a different browser. Or if you have a phone with internet, try it.

Well after the site being down most of the weekend, I made an attempt to try from my phone, but it still didn't work. I will have to get my wife to bring her PC home tomorrow. It is as if I haven't paid, however my bank account says otherwise and pay.gov says otherwise, but you can never expect the government to have a system that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom