eFile Payment Issue

When I've had them do that to me, I had to request a refund and start over. You send Gary an email with your form's ID number and he submits a refund request.

I emailed them once and got no reply however some one in the office accidentally hit reply all to my email, with a question about what they should do for me. That was on Thursday of last week. I called yesterday and got Gary's voicemail. Finally this morning I sent an email to Gary, with the forward email and a copy of the email from pay.gov. I explained to Gary that I was married and my wife was not happy that I lost $200 dollars to federal bureaucracy, and that I knew that someone up there knew about my problem and still had no solution. Within and hour and a half I got a call finally and they are reversing the charges. Once I get my money back I get to try again.

Well I was promised a refund in 10 business days. It's been 2 1/2 weeks which unless there were some government holidays, is more than 2 1/2 weeks. Back to calling the ATF and emailing. "Sir I will have to transfer you to somebody who is not in their office, and has a full voicemail box. (We are not allowed to do customer service even though we have your money)"

Back
Top Bottom