• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EFIN-A Compensator - Anyone here try one?

I've always wondered if the set screws would erode, loosen and go flying or get frozen in place with carbon.

I would think so. Fire 500 rounds and they pop out. Lost it. Just seems kinda dumb to me. I guess some people feel they need to adjust where their muzzle brake vents... I just dont see the need.

I don't think it's about wanting to adjust them .... it's about wanting to create a custom break .... you fiddle with it until you get it just right for you and then put blue lock-tite on the screws and call it good. Why would it ever loosen?

I don't think it's about wanting to adjust them .... it's about wanting to create a custom break .... you fiddle with it until you get it just right for you and then put blue lock-tite on the screws and call it good. Why would it ever loosen?

I'm not sure blue or red loctite would withstand the heat at the muzzle.

I have one. A friend of mine has one on one of his rifles and LOVES it. SO he ordered a second and talked me into getting one too. I don't know how many rounds he has through it though. I have NOT put it on a rifle yet because I think it is ugly and heavy but now that I pretty much finished up a new build I will likely put it on that rifle. After I have some experience with it I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom