Elite Sunroofs ATL

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
Friday evening after dinner as I left the restaurant I opened the sun roof on my king ranch F250 and heard the dreaded "POP".

Yep, that's right I had broken the track on my sun roof. Non serviceable unit, looked like it was going to cost me between 2200 and 3800 to replace the whole unit and get my sunroof closed.

Sunroof DR sells the parts to repair it yourself for about 130 bucks, but the whole interior of the vehicle has to come out just to get the sunroof out and I didn't feel up to the task. I just don't have that kind of time any more.

Enter Will and Elite Sunroofs. I called Will Saturday evening and he told me he could come to me and fix it for 500 bucks in under 2 hours.

I met will at 8 am Sunday morning and he went to work tearing me truck apart. 90 minutes later I was paying him for my once again operational sun roof.

Will was prompt, honest, clean, didn't cut corners, and saved me over 2500 dollars and a headache of dealing with the dealership.

He even showed me how to prevent it from happening again.

Will does not only repairs but some really trick custom installs. If I ever needed anything sunroof related again I know who would be the first I would call.

Did I mention he is a USAF veteran?

Check him out on Facebook and give him a call if you hear that dreaded "POP"!

https://www.facebook.com/EliteSunroofs/

What tricks to prevent

Not really a trick. He just showed me where my sunroof had pushed all the grease out of the track to where it can't be helpful over the years. Showed me how to easily clean and grease the tracks to prevent it in the future.

It used to be that crap was all metal so when the grease was gone it just moved slower. Now with the EPA bull**** they make all the pieces out of plastic to keep weight down. So long as it stays clean and greased it should be fine. A dirty dry track however...

Friday evening after dinner as I left the restaurant I opened the sun roof on my king ranch F250 and heard the dreaded "POP".

Yep, that's right I had broken the track on my sun roof. Non serviceable unit, looked like it was going to cost me between 2200 and 3800 to replace the whole unit and get my sunroof closed.

Sunroof DR sells the parts to repair it yourself for about 130 bucks, but the whole interior of the vehicle has to come out just to get the sunroof out and I didn't feel up to the task. I just don't have that kind of time any more.

Enter Will and Elite Sunroofs. I called Will Saturday evening and he told me he could come to me and fix it for 500 bucks in under 2 hours.

I met will at 8 am Sunday morning and he went to work tearing me truck apart. 90 minutes later I was paying him for my once again operational sun roof.

Will was prompt, honest, clean, didn't cut corners, and saved me over 2500 dollars and a headache of dealing with the dealership.

Will does not only repairs but some really trick custom installs. If I ever needed anything sunroof related again I know who would be the first I would call.

VERY RARE IN TODAYS MARKET. THIS IS A GOOD GUY TO REMEMBER,TKS

Used will before on my Cadillac..great guy and cuts no corners doing right way

Back
Top Bottom