• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any good old school 70s ford truck mechanic in faytteville/atlanta?

batboy2000

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
23   0
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for old school mechanic to diagnose and does little welding work for my 78 f150, someone who knows very well about old ford trucks and cars. Can anyone recommend me an old school mechanic with reasonable pricing?

Classic & Custom Restorations. 404-807-3828. I met the guy at a show a few weeks ago. He is in Dallas. I bet he isn't cheap but his truck was awesome.

In for info for someone in Fayette, Coweta, Spalding area.
Finding a good independent mechanic who knows these pre-computer cars and trucks can be challenging.

In for info for someone in Fayette, Coweta, Spalding area.
Finding a good independent mechanic who knows these pre-computer cars and trucks can be challenging.
Any mechanic worth a damn should know the pre computer cars and trucks. After all, they are just mechanical without the computer technology. You HAVE TO KNOW the mechanics before you can be taught the computer controls on a vehicle in reality.
All the computer controls do is allow the MECHANICAL part to operate more efficiently. This is achieved with input of information by sensors and output of correction to control modules.
If you don’t know how the mechanical end operates it is almost impossible to diagnose the computer control issues.

Back
Top Bottom