• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Emerald Gun Shop dot com. Online SCAM

Update.
BOA returnin' funds, somehow (BOA rep is a gun guy. Soo, ok cool).
And I reached out to a real nice fella at the AZ ATF re the use of the "active" FFL number (he too was a gun guy, go figa?) and he was very interested in this after his cursory check of the site. Soo, best steps I could take to hopefully spank them for being so naughty. :cool:

But no real telling if they'll actually be caught. So as we say in the fish fry industry, "F" 'em, feed 'em fish Heads! Thanks for stopping by!

This is why I like dealin' on the ol' ODT. :love_heart: Hel

Update.
BOA returnin' funds, somehow (BOA rep is a gun guy. Soo, ok cool).
And I reached out to a real nice fella at the AZ ATF re the use of the "active" FFL number (he too was a gun guy, go figa?) and he was very interested in this after his cursory check of the site. Soo, best steps I could take to hopefully spank them for being so naughty. :cool:

But no real telling if they'll actually be caught. So as we say in the fish fry industry, "F" 'em, feed 'em fish Heads! Thanks for stopping by!

This is why I like dealin' on the ol' ODT. :love_heart: Hel
That's good news for sure. Just be vigilant in the future. If you do a Google search with "legit" at the end of it like "is TSS warehouse legit" there will usually be a good amount of at the very least Reddit threads explaining whether it is or not. Also check when and where the domain is registered.

Back
Top Bottom