• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Employment Opportunities

Appalachian American

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
7   0
Reaction score
Quality Check Personnel Needed.

Whirlwind Steel Building, an established manufacturing company, is seeking to expand the Quality Assurance team in Tallapoosa GA.

The ideal candidate would be able to keep up with a fast-paced production team, would learn and understand the company quality manual, be detail oriented, be computer literate, and be able to read a tape measure. Having knowledge of welding and procedures is a plus, but not required. The ideal candidate would be on time every day with good attendance. The ability to pass a drug screen is a must. We will be willing to train the right candidates.

Quality Control Positions Available:

Quality Load Check

Quality Receiving Check

Quality Fit-up Check

Quality Weld Check

Quality Paint Check

Quality Control Supervisor

https://sites.hireology.com/whirlwindsteelbuildings/jobs.html

Quality Check Personnel Needed.

Whirlwind Steel Building, an established manufacturing company, is seeking to expand the Quality Assurance team in Tallapoosa GA.

The ideal candidate would be able to keep up with a fast-paced production team, would learn and understand the company quality manual, be detail oriented, be computer literate, and be able to read a tape measure. Having knowledge of welding and procedures is a plus, but not required. The ideal candidate would be on time every day with good attendance. The ability to pass a drug screen is a must. We will be willing to train the right candidates.

Quality Control Positions Available:

Quality Load Check

Quality Receiving Check

Quality Fit-up Check

Quality Weld Check

Quality Paint Check

Quality Control Supervisor

https://sites.hireology.com/whirlwindsteelbuildings/jobs.html
I had head Whirlwind had bought that old facility on Hwy 100. Will they be rolling import coil or domestic?

Nice!!
I sold Central States products for years. IMHO y’all buying that place was a great move 👍.
I have a friend who was an administrative assistant (SECRETARY 🤣🤣) with Central States forever (knows their customer base) and now is inside sales with Janus(sales experience).
Do you think Whirlwind might be interested in her?

Back
Top Bottom