English Couple arrested for not being good hosts

My English buddy at work said, the homeowner has a "Duty to retreat", even in his own home. That if you are lucky enough to get through all the loop holes to keep a firearm in your home, that you cannot use it in self defense. That is messed up man.

my english buddy:

According to the British government, the correct response is to tell them to leave, if they do not, then you call the police, and cower in the corner until the nice policeman comes to save you (he is probably unarmed btw)
If by chance you are assaulted, resist with minimum force, because if you use excessive force, you can be prosecuted for assault as well.

my english buddy:

According to the British government, the correct response is to tell them to leave, if they do not, then you call the police, and cower in the corner until the nice policeman comes to save you (he is probably unarmed btw)
If by chance you are assaulted, resist with minimum force, because if you use excessive force, you can be prosecuted for assault as well.

lol,that's ridiculous wait for the unarmed policeman.

They were let go, but only after being held for 3 days. Geez, I know of a guy that shot an intruder dead at his front door and was done with the cops in a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom