• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Enough interest to hold an Ak build class.

ATF.jpg

Is there enough interest in holding an Ak build class. Would probably span a weekend or maybe even a long weekend depending how much I wanna talk and go into depth. Would have to have everyone get the same kit and parts as not to go down the rabbit hole with parts that are not compatible. Thinking a Romanian mod 63. I'd provide all the receivers. You buy the kit and barrel from my link. At the end of the weekend everyone goes home with a nice Romanian AK and some good knowledge on how to build an ak which is worth more than any ak. Thoughts? Obviously I'd only have so much room in the shop to keep everyone from bottle necking on a few stages so space would be limited. Of course we would top the weekend off with some fun.
That depends on if there is any content that deals with bending and riveting a flat.

That depends on if there is any content that deals with bending and riveting a flat.

Wouldn't be teaching how to bend flats but everyone would be doing their own riveting. Would teach how to do it the professional way and that's how they would be done in class but would also go over how to do them in more of a home setting and show those options. I think it's important to know how to rivet the correct way and how to make due with what you have but still get good strong rivets at home if desired.

Back
Top Bottom