Eotech clones

I'm not sure admitting a crime on a public forum is a great idea.

If they want it they can have it. Damn thing turns on when it feels like it and turns off after every shot. And FWIW, i bought it a year ago and didn't know anything about it being illegal. Why do you always go after me dave? Another guy just 3 post above me said he has them. Do you have a man crush?

I'm not sure admitting a crime on a public forum is a great idea.

Bwahahaha! Andy! Andy! Citizens arrest!!

All joking aside, with the fake Rollie's, Gucci, and everything else the Chinese have stole by reverse engineering very few people give it a second thought.

Making a copy of an Eotech and putting "Eotech" on the side of it is clearly illegal. Making a sight with the same tech and not labling it as Eotech might be illegal if they hold patents on the technology. There are plenty of decent cheap red dot sights, etc. without going the Chinese knockoff route... BSA, etc. I wouldn't use em on my self defense gun but great to try out, use at the range or use on a 22.

Making a copy of an Eotech and putting "Eotech" on the side of it is clearly illegal. Making a sight with the same tech and not labling it as Eotech might be illegal if they hold patents on the technology. There are plenty of decent cheap red dot sights, etc. without going the Chinese knockoff route... BSA, etc. I wouldn't use em on my self defense gun but great to try out, use at the range or use on a 22.

Ed Zackery what ^ he said

If you read the law in the link, you will see the definition of traffic and one definition is "transport". You guys who have these things, how did you get them home?

As i said before, if they want to destroy mine then i want to use it as a target for my 6.8 build. Its a paper weight to me right now.

I levitated mine home :)

you sell me some fake shiat you better change your user name, phone number, and address. I would come back for my money.
you have to be an idiot to buy a fake eotech without knowing it's fake. Just looking though it you can see it's fake.

and yes I had a clone that looked and acted 95% like a real one.

Back
Top Bottom