• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Etowah Wrestling Booster Club

umurtadi

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Hey guys. For those of you that know me I use to rassle a little back in the day. When there wasn't a middle school club in the Woodstock area that was geared towards middle school aged kids I started one and had it chartered by USAWrestling. Well now my son is in High school and the club I started runs itself and is in good hands. Apparently Cherokee County does nothing for activities other than give them a place to practice. Not even a bus to matches. So we are in need of companies or individuals interested in donating to a 501c3 non-profit organization. Hence tax write off. I'm listing below the different levels of sponsorship etc... No one get's paid out of any funds collected. All money goes to the wrestling room, hotels, camps, etc... If you are in a position to give we would really appreciate it and your money will go to good use. If you ever wrestled I'm sure you know the time and dedication that goes into the sport. Thanks for looking.

Bronze Medal Sponorship – EHS Wrestlers Poster to display in your business or home, and a thank you letter from the organization. $250.00

Silver Medal Sponorship – A wall plaque from the booster club and team, EHS Wrestlers Poster to display in your business or home, and a thank you letter from the organization. $500.00

Gold Medal Sponorship – A wall plaque from the booster club and team, banner to be displayed by the wrestling program, EHS Wrestlers Poster to display in your business or home, and a thank you letter from the organization. $750.00

Championship Sponorship – Custom marketing opportunity for your business (i.e. EHS wrestling team posing in marketing photo op, Coach and/or booster speaking at functions for company, etc.), a wall plaque from the booster club and team, banner to be displayed by the wrestling program, EHS Wrestlers Poster to display in your business or home, and a thank you letter from the organization. $1000.00 or greater

Try Chick-Fil-A's that are near you. They do a lot of sponsorship's for schools especially id they are partners in education.

Back
Top Bottom