European Skull Mounts.

whitelightnin22

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
Hard Workin’ Honky
Reaction score
If anyone near Coweta County needs taxidermy work in the form of a European skull mount done I can do it for you. I take pride in my work and look forward to your business. Guarantee excellent results. Can do a wide variety of options.
1. Plain skull deer is $100. Discount for military, police and first responders.
2. Bobcat, Coyote, Coon is $50.
3. Hog is $100.
Plaques, bases, etc. Are extra.
Text 678-850-1325. Thanks. -Trevor.

AD223CF9-668F-4640-A1A8-1FDD4FE4EE3C.jpeg
400DE977-458F-4537-9CB4-BC53F8B0CF45.jpeg
561E92BA-EEF6-48A7-83F5-3112EEEE583D.jpeg
8D22B958-5BBB-45FA-97D6-E552370F0747.jpeg
3FDB7AFD-9D29-4426-A1B8-65D31D46678D.jpeg

You should look up skull maceration. It takes a little longer but works by far the best out of all the ways I’ve tried it. No worry at all about weakening the bone.
Ive thought about it but with 2 hound mutts that love the taste of whatever critters i bring home plus my wife complaining about the smell ill just stick to boiling. I have contemplated getting some dermistid beetles but dont have the extra room to set up a tank for them.

Ive thought about it but with 2 hound mutts that love the taste of whatever critters i bring home plus my wife complaining about the smell ill just stick to boiling. I have contemplated getting some dermistid beetles but dont have the extra room to set up a tank for them.
I gotcha. I’ve got a buddy that carves skulls and that’s the only method he uses. It stinks for sure and you’d have to keep the dogs away from it. He uses a bucket wrapped in a trash bag placed into a trash can with lid. Aquarium heater in the bucket. Doesn’t smell until you change the water. He’s talked about the beetles too but hasn’t set anything up for it. No real quick and easy way to do it I reckon.

I gotcha. I’ve got a buddy that carves skulls and that’s the only method he uses. It stinks for sure and you’d have to keep the dogs away from it. He uses a bucket wrapped in a trash bag placed into a trash can with lid. Aquarium heater in the bucket. Doesn’t smell until you change the water. He’s talked about the beetles too but hasn’t set anything up for it. No real quick and easy way to do it I reckon.
No either way is gonna be smelly and nasty but as long as the head turns out good its worth it. Id love to try my hand at actual hide on taxidermy but I just don’t have the time.

Back
Top Bottom