• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ever shot any of this .22 ammo??

GA-Silver

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
85   0
Reaction score
I picked up a box of 40 gr .22lr Aguila Super Match Ely primed ammo at Academy today...it was pricey at 5.99 a box. Has anyone here ever tired any of this stuff, and if so, what was your impression of it?

Very accurate. Will make you realize how ****ty Blazer and Thunderbolt are. Smells funky. Silent through a suppressor.

Me and a buddy who shoot rimfire matches have used pretty much every .22 round we can get our hands on at one point or another. We have compared cheap, way too fast .22 to this type of ammo, and there is no comparison. From a rest, we can easily make cloverleaves with the match grade stuff. Switch to Thunderbolt, Golden Bullet or other cheap ammo, and the groups open up to the size of a small orange. Yes, there is that much difference.

Me and a buddy who shoot rimfire matches have used pretty much every .22 round we can get our hands on at one point or another. We have compared cheap, way too fast .22 to this type of ammo, and there is no comparison. From a rest, we can easily make cloverleaves with the match grade stuff. Switch to Thunderbolt, Golden Bullet or other cheap ammo, and the groups open up to the size of a small orange. Yes, there is that much difference.

^^wow^^

Back
Top Bottom