• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

everyone BROKE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I SAVE and only buy the best. It is my cross to bare. I only like quality firearms. My days of just buying a bunch of things that simply work are long gone. I had rather have one exceptional firearm than 10 pieces of junk.

I agree

Gave it away to a good home. It was a constant fight between him and my other dogs.

didn't know you had other dogs, good luck with that
Skip gets his ass beat daily by 7lb. outside cat!
turned 1 in June, and is into something daily
thumbnail_IMG_4474 (1).jpg

But he has 14 Hi Points in his safe.
funny-jpg.875641

I have never owned a high point. I did buy a cheap Hesse AK one time and will never do that again.

Edit: Guns I currently own. HK mark 23, HK MR 7.62, Glock 19 gen 2, Rem 700 Police 300 wm in AICS chassis, Rem 700 VTR SS 308 magpul chassis, Rem model 7 SS 308. Rem 870 Magpul, Colt SBR/ noveske with silencerco can, pre 95 SS 10/22 with can. That is all. Got out of AKs altogether. And some other silencers.

is no one buying right now?

everyone broke?

trying to sell off ones not wanted

best offer I get is $75 for beretta threaded barrel............

must suck being broke
well thats your problem. a lot of newbs on the ODT, but even they know you dont thread a barrel into a beretta. it just kinda slides down into the slide. heck, you cant even turn it once its in there. :becky::pop2:

I SAVE and only buy the best. It is my cross to bare. I only like quality firearms. My days of just buying a bunch of things that simply work are long gone. I had rather have one exceptional firearm than 10 pieces of junk.

Gave it away to a good home. It was a constant fight between him and my other dogs.

Me too. Why buy a gun, accessories you won't be happy with? Then try to trade off later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom