Exotic 12 Ga loads.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Bolos, flachettes, dragons breath, bean bags, spears, javelins, salt, pepper, rope, worms, chicken wings, chips dip chains and whips.

Whatcha got?

May trade some .223 for the right deal.

Bolos, flachettes, dragons breath, bean bags, spears, javelins, salt, pepper, rope, worms, chicken wings, chips dip chains and whips.

Whatcha got?

May trade some .223 for the right deal.
upload_2020-11-21_13-31-55.jpeg

Where are you located? I have a fairly decent amount of those I pulled out of the ammo safe when I saw your ad. 6 rounds of Flechettes, 12 rounds of Dragon's Breath, 6 rounds Comet Tracer, and 2 8packs of the old exploding targets with recommended MINIMUM safe distance of 40 feet! (They don't make 'em like that no more!)
IMG_4073[1].JPG
IMG_4074[1].JPG
IMG_4075[1].JPG
IMG_4076[1].JPG

I tested flechette rounds, 12 ga, thru a cylinder bore riot shotgun at 50 ft.

The darts did not stabilize and only one out of every 10 with hit the target tip first about one or two from each shotshell would actually stick in a sheet of quarter inch plywood, rather than bouncing off.

Against kevlar soft body armor, Again nearly all darts hit the target sideways, backwards, or at extreme angles that prevented penetration. But 2 darts out of one whole shotshell payload did hit point-first. One did not penetrate the vest, and one did penetrate, with its tip sticking out maybe a quarter inch on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom