• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Expectations

I can not for the life of me understand backing out of a deal. Just today I listed a few guns for trade. I had an offer and told the person that I was not really interested but would like to see more pictures. Before the pictures were received I made another deal. Although I did absolutely nothing wrong, I felt bad that the original offer(er) may have taken the time to get the gun out and take pictures, thus wasting their time. I would never back out of a done deal and don't understand the concept. Negative his ass!!

Negative in this situation is absolutely warranted. I personally would not leave it for understandable non-craigslist reasons such as: wife in labor early, hit by semi while driving toyota carolla on way to meet, family emergency, as long as a courtesy call is placed.

I have been lucky so far with all my transactions on the odt. Always pleasant people to deal with, so far. But yeah do the right thing for everybody and leave negative feedback. I use the feedback system for every purchase.

Back
Top Bottom