• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Expensive bumper cars

Probably hit by someone with state minimum insurance.. that's why insurance is so f in high. Cars nowadays cost way more and the $50,000 liability most people have won't pay for what a regular pickup cost now. Think about that .. and you can be sued for the remainder..
RR slammed into the white minivan... Do those old vehicles have power brakes and steering?

The state minimum in some states is not $50k its $10k and a couple I think property damage minimum is $5k
Damn that's even worse. I thought it was $50k as I used to just get the basic "full coverage " until I bought my truck and my insurance Co. Said they recommended min of $100k and it wasn't that much more now I have $100/300/100k . Had a buddy get t boned "passenger side" he was ok, and the other driver that ran the light had state min and he had to sue to get the rest to pay off the truck without his insurance having to

I just bunped my property damage to $100k.

All plastic Tesla is $70K
That's a good call. Hope to never need it but best to have it.. damn cars nowadays are stupid prices and seems like they want to total them out more than fix them as now everything is plastic and smashes into 1000 pieces when bumped into

Back
Top Bottom