• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody here detail cars?

I haven't had a professional do detail work for me in a number of years. So much so that I'm seeing all sorts of new cleaners and processes that weren't a thing when I was DIYing it a few years ago.

I'm curious if there's anyone on here that does detailing. I have a 2012 GX460 that could use some Maguires (is that still a thing?!) all over and I didn't know if it was better to have someone do it for me or start buying all the tools and fancy goop I need to do it myself these days.

Thoughts?
Actually spirit car wash in Hiram has done a surprisingly good job tbe couple times I’ve had them wax my car. my sister had her seats shampoo‘d and they looked amazing compared to what they were. Of course it will always depend on which guy they have working on it but mine was acceptable. Was like $59 for a wax or $89 combo to get 2 big services like wax and carpet shampoo or seat cleaning.

My son has a mobile detail business. 706-669-7111, he works between Ellijay and N. Atlanta. He is totally self contained. He even has water on board and a expensive extractor for carpets and seats. He has done a few of the members cars on here. His name is Richard

Back
Top Bottom