• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Experince with Tannerite?

GABoy

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I'm thinking of having some fun with Tannerite, but I don't have any experince with it. Does anyone have any experince with this stuff or comments on things to consider for safety?

put in tannerite on youtube I've seen a video of a dead cow being blown up on there, be careful and start small and work your way up buddy.

1/2 lb. Will be good for your first time. Me and a buddy did 1/2 lb. and wow! I could not believe the blast. But like to post before mine said keep your distance. We were at 50 yds. and in my opinion that was close enough!

1/2 lb. Will be good for your first time. Me and a buddy did 1/2 lb. and wow! I could not believe the blast. But like to post before mine said keep your distance. We were at 50 yds. and in my opinion that was close enough!

Most all the the Directions and Precautions that I've seen say NO CLOSER THAN 100yrds.

Also Keep in mind that Most Ranges, Ban the Use of such Explosives and or Explosive Targets.

Last edited:
just be careful and dont over do it, like this guy....

A Minnesotan man was fined $2,583 and sentenced to three years' probation on charges of detonating an explosive device and unlawful possession of components for explosives after he detonated 100 lb (45 kg) of Tannerite inside the bed of a dump truck by shooting it with a .50 caliber rifle from 300 yards (270 m) away on January 14, 2008 in Red Wing, Minnesota. The man was on probation when he mixed and shot the Tannerite and was not allowed to possess firearms or explosives. The blast could be felt at Prairie Island Nuclear Power Plant.

Back
Top Bottom