(Expired) 20% off code for Midway USA Code: 789541365

ammoseek.com is an great resource to have. I've been checking it for a while now.
Well maybe you're more up on 5.56 prices than me then. I'm pretty well stocked on it, so I haven't looked at prices in awhile.

Has green tip been going for 45 cents a round, or has everybody jacked up prices since Orlando?

Well maybe you're more up on 5.56 prices than me then. I'm pretty well stocked on it, so I haven't looked at prices in awhile.

Has green tip been going for 45 cents a round, or has everybody jacked up prices since Orlando?

To be honest with you, I don't really keep up with green tip prices all that closely. I just watch for some deals to pop up on 9mm, 10mm and any cheap .223/5.56, but as far as I know 45 cents is pretty close to the going rate. I don't really get the hype over the green tip ammo anyway though other than that it's controversial and makes liberals whine lol.

To be honest with you, I don't really keep up with green tip prices all that closely. I just watch for some deals to pop up on 9mm, 10mm and any cheap .223/5.56, but as far as I know 45 cents is pretty close to the going rate. I don't really get the hype over the green tip ammo anyway though other than that it's controversial and makes liberals whine lol.
Hahaha! Yeah, I bought a bunch of .223 back before Sandy Hook and really haven't kept up with prices since.

When I go shooting it's usually 9mm or .22lr, so I know what those usually sell for.

Back
Top Bottom