Explain your avatar

Picture of me suited up, ready to fly on a Blackhawk helicopter in Iraq. I spent 2007 through 2011 there, as a contractor setting up internet cafes for the troops. 60 pounds of body armor, 40 pounds of tools. I spent a lot of time in Blackhawks, as well as on armored convoys. In 2008, I went on an armored convoy to Sadr City, started talking to a SEAL chief named Kyle. Nice guy, was from Texas originally, just like me. Didn't know I was talking to a living legend. He let me stay overnight in his room, as he went on to another FOB, (mission statement during the ramp brief was they were hunting some sniper named Zarqawi?) and knew the visitor's quarters sucked. Texas flag on the wall.

3AB2052A-722F-4C85-95DA-6C43A2ED92AE.jpeg

Some years ago I was informed by several friends that there was an obscure FB emoji that pretty much was my “resting face” - regularly refered to by them as the “Chuck Emoji”

I can see it too - So I embraced it as my own

The other I use on other forums came about the same way

0F49DA94-6BB5-4236-942E-410108F0D0EE.jpeg

View attachment 2462437
Some years ago I was informed by several friends that there was an obscure FB emoji that pretty much was my “resting face” - regularly refer to by them as the “Chuck Emoji”

I can see it too - So I embraced it as my own

The other I use on other forums came about the same way

View attachment 2462432
Lol. My daughter says everyone tells her she has a resting b!tch face

Back
Top Bottom