FAILUTRE AS A FATHER

Only every day of my life, and it pushes me to be better tomorrow than I am today. Mine are 8, 3, and 1, and are my biggest joys and frustrations at the same time. Live, learn and love. Eventually no matter how good or bad you are, they will find or make their own way.

Jr. Just called. “Dad, I got the tractor stuck”. I guess I didn’t teach him not to wander out into the wet or he did it on purpose to get out of work. We’re ****ed either way. Did I mention he’s a great youngin?

Update: his mom was telling me what a great job he did getting unstuck like a pro! I say a pro wouldn’t have gotten stuck.

On my first child yes but due to the circumstances with her mother I had no choice.
My 2 at home now...No I made dang sure they were raised right... they are not perfect but my oldest is 20 and we butt heads from time to time. My daughter 17 has been very easy, I would take a couple more if they would be just like her.
I told them throughout the years ya'll gonna be what you want to be but there is two things you are going to be...Honest and Respectable because if not you will be homeless. Other than raising them neither one has cost me any money for doing wrong.

Well, to be serious I must have done something right with my 5 kids. My three sons have their own business doing Panitles Dent removal(PDR). they have been from north Ga. to Las Vegas with this work and have made a lot of money., they all drive new trucks and don't owe anybody anything. My oldest son paid off his $300,000 home in 2 years My oldest daughter graduated from Ga. Southern with a teaching degree and got an elementary school job a week after graduation . My youngest daughter has an IT job with IHG( International Hotel Group.) They send her all over the world., I'm extremely proud of all of them.

Back
Top Bottom