• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fake boresnakes under $5

Awhile back found a good deal on ebay on a magpul sling, said ships from texas, seller looked like standard american name, but after digging a bit deeper found the seller was in CHINA... Misleading to say the least, reviews on the seller and item were good... Magpul probably outsources to china so it may have been authentic or the same thing but I wasn't willing to find out. Once your money leaves U.S. boarders it a crap shoot if you get the item or get your money back...

Doing a little dealings with international wholesale/retail found some manufacturers in china will contract with a company and then after they have tooled up and completed the order they will continue production and undersell the company they made it for.

I do miss the days my Levi's were MADE IN THE USA!

RugerRob RugerRob I understand but the thread title should be enough but I still ordered several and have low expectations for the product.

Oh yea, I'm tempted, you never know, not too expensive and might be a close similar and great deal... It's not like it's alot of money... I've done it and have been mildly surprised... I have one of those 2 mile "Military Grade" 18650 lasers from china that burns holes through paper and I gotta say for 10 bucks it's pretty cool actually! LOL

I'm not sure I have the exact same thing, but it looks the same! I've owned it for several years and I'm very happy with it. The only difference that I can tell is that the real Boresnake has two integrated brushes and mine only has one.

Back
Top Bottom