• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal .40 180gr FMJ bulk @ Wal Mart

I'm up to about 12-1300 of the 9MM and started working on the 40S&W.

You semi-hoarder!
Once you surpass 5K of any particular caliber, you'll gain true hoarder status. 10K you become a "super-hoarder" and when you have 20K or more on hand, you rate the elusive "extreme-hoarder" title.

Last edited:
I was in Loganville yesterday visiting my brother. The Wal Mart there had about 15 boxes of the .40 100rd boxes. Unfortunately, they have a 6 box limit. Booooooo!

You semi-hoarder!
Once you surpass 5K of any particual caliber, you'll gain true hoarder status. 10K you become a "super-hoarder" and when you have 20K or more on hand, you rate the elusive "extreme-hoarder" title.

I dream of the day, once my wedding is over, where I will have the funds to start building up a nice surplus of ammo like that. Unfortunately, right now 700rds is about the max I can hold of .40 and .45 each. After that, the soon to be wifey starts giving me "the look".

You semi-hoarder!
Once you surpass 5K of any particual caliber, you'll gain true hoarder status. 10K you become a "super-hoarder" and when you have 20K or more on hand, you rate the elusive "extreme-hoarder" title.

LOL!

Well, I have 2k of one caliber...does .22 count?

Back
Top Bottom