Federal tss ammo

Tungsten, heavier-than-lead, tight-patterning and long range. I tried some last weekend for the first time in my single shot .410 (full choke) and was amazed at the pattern @40yds. Can’t wait to try the .410 this season!
So you think it's worth the extra money? I thought maybe they had a story similar to the black talon ammo.

Tss is worth every penny. Except federal. Those shells are absolutely garbage. Get some foxtrot ammo or apex. The shot is of better quality and consistency. If you're inclined to load your own hal abbot sells a starter kit on his website. You'd have to order a roll crimp bit from bpi but it's worth it to load your own.

So you think it's worth the extra money? I thought maybe they had a story similar to the black talon ammo.
From my first experience with them, yes. I got them at academy for $34.99 but decided to get the academy card and got $15 off. Bought two boxes. If I down a Tom with a single shot .410 I will absolutely buy more.

Tss is worth every penny. Except federal. Those shells are absolutely garbage. Get some foxtrot ammo or apex. The shot is of better quality and consistency. If you're inclined to load your own hal abbot sells a starter kit on his website. You'd have to order a roll crimp bit from bpi but it's worth it to load your own.
I must disagree though I have only shot the federal tss but I was 100% impressed from normal lead turkey shot.

I must disagree though I have only shot the federal tss but I was 100% impressed from normal lead turkey shot.
Once you shoot some apex ninja or a 383 stroker from foxtrot you'll agree. Federal load consistency isn't there one box may be spot on and the second box will be garbage. Plus the apex and foxtrot is only a few bucks more and comes with 10 shellscompared to the 5 from federal.

I believe 24on48hunting 24on48hunting has some experience with federal compares to apex as well.

Back
Top Bottom