• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback?

Here’s the thing. NOTHING matters until date, time and place are set in PM. No texts, no “I’ll take it”, no I want it, nuthin.

Thems the rules. Just adhere to that and you’ll be fine.

“professionalism” and “patriotism” are all in the eye of the beholder nowadays.

Problem i ran into friday was made a offer and told him I would pick up the next day on a fresh obo post he immediately excepted my offer and told me what time he got off in less than 5 min before I could reply to schedule a meeting he excepted a higher offer admin say no rule broken technically not but dam i guess u better instantly set your meeting with your offer. What this is alows is a member not to reply to your meeting message keeping the deal pending waiting on a higher offer when u except a offer a deal should be set if someone backs out negative feedback simple maybe have a 12hr time limit or something Incase someone goes to bed or has to go to work and can’t access computer

Is there a way to leave feedback on the app or do you have to go to the web page? I've been away from the site for a while, due to family health issues and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom